Stoney Puppy Recipe Copycat Recipe
(Stoney River Steakhouse)
Ingredients for Stoney Puppies;
2 TBSP Poppy Seeds
1 Package Pillsbury Grand’s Biscuits
3 Cups Peanut or Vegetable Oil (for frying)
Directions for Stoney Puppies;
1) Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees or heat oil in small pot on stove over medium high heat
2) Quarter biscuits and roll each piece in to a small ball.
3) Roll biscuit balls in poppy seeds
4) Fry biscuit balls in oil until brown and crispy
5) Serve with Honey Butter on the side
Ingredients for Honey Butter;
½ stick salted butter softened
2 TBSP honey
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
Directions for Honey Butter;
1) Whip softened butter, honey and cinnamon until light and fluffy.
2) Serve with Stoney Puppies.